Monday, April 5, 2010

Raina


Like I said. I am a week behind all of you when it comes to watching Americas Next Top Model. I watch it at work on Sunday nights with my co-worker. However, I am totally and utterly in love with Raina. I think she has the most amazing eyebrows on the face of this planet.

Eyebrows are just such a great asset. If you have a good pair and take really good care of them, let them be your accessory! With a great lip stain of course.

The photo shoot on this weeks episode was the Vampire themed one. So great. So high fashion, even though they were just wearing shorts and tank tops and covered in fake blood. It was really amazing. I would have loved to be on a set like that. I cannot wait to shoot my Vampire shoot! So stay tuned for that.

xoxo
Style Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment