Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Love Vs. Magazine


The most important item to a fashionista, besides her Christan Louboutins black patent leather pumps, is her magazine. I am currently obsessed with Vs. Magazine. I stumbled upon this precious gem when I was wandering through Chapters book store looking for photo shoot inspiration. I saw hot pink and a stunning image of Drew Barrymore and instantly grabbed it. I didn't care what the price was, I just had to have it.

When I got home, I was amazed at what I saw. You know you are captured by a mag when you use all 5 senses to engage in it. The lay outs, the editorials, the text, the paper stock, the smell! Amazing. I had a euphoric moment with Vs. and for that I salute you!


So my suggestion; GO BUY IT. NOW! You can even look at it online. ;)
http://www.vspublications.com/

1 comment:

  1. That really is a fantastic photo of Drew. Why do I need a mag, I have you ;)

    ReplyDelete