Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shoes Are Really A Girls Best Friend


Shoes. I am currently obbessing over shoes right now. Maybe it is because I am on a diet and slowly taking this weight off that I gained from school therefore I find it pointless to shop until I have reached my goal weight. That being said, your feet are always the same size.

Recently, while surfing the fabulous site that is net-a-porter.com I stumbled upon the beauties that you see in the image above. These shoes literally took my breath away. It was like the first time you hear someone tell you they love you. Haha perhaps I am getting over my head. But in the words of Wanye "They will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine."

How you ask, strict budget, and hey I work hard for my money! I deserve it!

Until next time, enjoy the site and lust over those shoes with me!

xoxo
Style Lab

1 comment:

  1. I have been all about boots these days, I bought two pair just last week! But, my feet have been hot boot deprived for too long! Wow Katty poo, diet, saving for a house, work, huggy bear...how do you do it all!

    ReplyDelete