Thursday, September 23, 2010

You Wanna Be On Top?


Nananana!

Cycle one million and twenty has begun. No really it's Cycle 15 and I have to say I still love this show. I like that you always find one girl, for me its the most awkward girl in the pack, and totally root for her. So that being said GO ANN and Rhianna!

So far three girls have left the competition. Anamaria, Terra, and Sara. Anamaria got the boot because she was too skinny. Too skinny for the fashion world? Healthy is in. Girls gotta have meat on the bones. And Terra got the axe for I think crying too much. Sarah got kicked out because she didn't bring anything to the table her pictures just fell flat.

I am really excited to see how this show fairs and how the girls push the bar. The stakes are very high and I am anticipating next week.

Until next time.

Nananana
Xoxo
Style Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment