Monday, April 19, 2010

Slacker!


I am so terribly sorry for not updating and putting in "My Fave Store of the Day." I have been so undeniably busy. So busy that I do not really have anything or the time to say anything fashion related today.

However, I did see the documentary, The Cove, and it was quite possibly the most moving and touching film I have ever seen. We all need to watch this, and together make a change. The number of dolphins slaughtered in a year is disgusting. The Japanese are capturing dolphins for amusement parks and for entertainment and the ones that they do not take they murder.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KRD8e20fBo

We need to make a difference.

xoxo,
Style Lab

2 comments:

  1. You are the second person to recommend both the movie and the movement in the last week. It is totally on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Something has to be done. My heart is totally broken after watching this movie. I knew that this was happening, but never knew how bad it really was.

    ReplyDelete