Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Anthropologie


A friend of mine asked me for a list of my favorite online stores for clothing and accessories. So I figure, my readers deserve the same. So every day I will blog about a store that I love to shop at online. Some of them you might already know, but some might be a new gem to you.

First up, Canadian store, Anthropologie. This is quite possibly my most loved online store at the moment. The clothing, especially the dresses, are so quirky and fun. I love the textiles and how each garment has its own uniqueness to it. And as I mentioned, it is Canadian. (Patriotic Cheer)

The image above is the Edme & Esyllte - Salty Seas Dress. I absolutely love it and I have to have it. As you can see, this is just a great example of what Anthropologie is all about.

http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/index.jsp

xoxo,
Style Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment