Friday, October 15, 2010

Shopping On A Budget

Ever find yourself rummaging through your bag to find enough money to afford those adorable shoes or amazing Alexis Bittar necklace? (Missy, you would LOVE Alexis Bittar). Well I have a solution for you...

We all work hard, and in this world right now money can seem to come and go, and go, and go, until its gone and you are left shopping for quantity and not for quality. Well thats the point. Save your money. If you find something you really love, for me its those Louboutins, I have been putting away 5% of my cheque into my fashion savings fund, and when I have all the money saved up I buy them.

Saving for key items such as, black pumps, trench coats, wnter coats, great boots, little black dresses, classic items that never go out of style is the way to go. Seriously. Spend the big bucks on the items that you will wear for the rest of your life, and then you wont feel so bad when you drop 1500 on a Burberry trench coat. Yes I get it this is worth WAY more then 2 maybe een 3 months rent for some of you. But its worth is. ANd when you finally slip your feet into those brown leather, red bottoms.. you will no longer feel guilty, but rather like heaven just visited your toes!

What are you saving for?

xoxo,
Style Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment